In life's journey, we are often uncertain where we stand:
- where things will lead to?
- when we'll finally arrive to our intended destination?
- what is the right path to reach our destiny?
- when is the right time to pursue our goals?
We ask ourselves:
- if it’s too selfish to answer our personal calling?
- how much more blood, sweat and tears do we need to pour out of our ourselves to realize our own dreams?
- how many more personal hits can we bear and take?
- how many more china will break and what will happen to others who we leave in our wake in the pursuit of our passions?
- whether 3 or 4 shots of espresso might be enough in our lattes in the morning to keep us going?
- do we have enough fresh cut flowers on our windowsill to serve as inspiration for our muse?
- is the sun shining on the right path to our dreams?
- is the rain going to wash all of the efforts I have set forth down the drain?
LISTENING TO OUR HEARTS would enable us TO FIND OUR TRUE NORTH...
On our way there, though, it is important to remember to throw ourselves in the streams of Life...
It is in the unabashed and unapologetic LIVING, DREAMING, LOVING, LAUGHING, FIGHTING, CRYING, CARING, DOING, CREATING, SEEING, SMELLING, TOUCHING, LISTENING and NEVER GIVING UP -- regardless of LIFE's KNOCKDOWNS, OBSTACLES, ADVERSITIES AND CIRCUMSTANCES is how we find our REAL TREASURES WITHIN.
To all Ships at Sea, Friends, Family and Strangers: In your quest to fulfill your destiny, your personal legend and treasures, know that your SOUL, WHICH IS YOUR INNER COMPASS, will show you your TRUE NORTH, relative of your current position in life.
So take-in and cherish all experiences and connections from each of life's pit stops and hills as milestones, omens, signs, and markers along the way. You must embrace all of LIFE'S DETOURS. You must see the world, and take time to search within -- the meaning of life, as you navigate it with humanity, compassion and grace for yourself and others - through your own eyes, ears, heart and soul – and not someone else’s.
Whether you get to the end or not, commit to claiming the LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS with UTMOST PASSION, and REST IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR JOURNEY IS THE REAL DESTINATION.
And when you really want something so desperately -- that it’s the only DREAM that makes you feel alive, you must wish and pray for it with all of your heart; wake up every day with great courage, strength and hope -- believing that the Great Creator will summon the Universe to conspire to work mystically in your favor to help you achieve it.